Thursday, November 03, 2005

Easy, breezy

I wasn't sure if I wanted to run during work or after work, so I complained to my co-worker that I didn't know what to do. She immediately replied, "it's sunny outside, so you have to go out and enjoy it."

It was sunny, a bit windy, and the perfect temperature. The sidewalk was littered with fall leaves. I was passed by two men riding hand-cranked bicycles (I don't really know what they're called), but I ended up passing them on the next hill. I ran by a couple of landscaping guys cleaning a yard. I was tempted to run through the leaves they piled in the middle of the sidewalk, but I decided against it. It wouldn't be very nice.

When I clocked back into work, I noticed it took me 41 minutes for my 4.05 mile journey. Hmmmm, that includes stretching and getting caught at a long stop light twice. My total running time must be around 38 minutes. And to think I couldn't decide if I wanted to run or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home