Monday, November 14, 2005

Unexpected warmth

Thursday: run 4.05 miles
Friday and Saturday: rest. Suns win at home.
Sunday: run 11 miles. Pats win in Miami.
Monday: run 4.05 miles. Big Papi does not get MVP.

Yesterday was a fabulous day for running. Warm, sunny, and breezy. Mike joined me for an easy eleven along Broadway and Mass. Avenue. I never checked when the Pats were going to play on TV, so we missed most of the game. But I saw some of the last quarter and in this game that's what counted.

Today was another warm day and I had to go running outside and enjoy it. Tomorrow it's supposed to turn nasty and cold. My legs were a little tired from yesterday, but after five minutes they felt great. I picked up the pace and concentrated on pumping my arms. Usually I let them swing carelessly by my side, but today I made them work. I felt like I was running faster and it felt effortless. Hmmmm, something to consider in my future training.

Oh yeah, the Suns won their first home game this season. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home