Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Beating the rain

Tuesday: run 4 miles

I checked the weather before heading out for my run and discovered I didn't need to wear my long sleeve T-shirt or gloves. 50-55 degrees. In November.

I had a lovely four mile run and kept waiting for the rain showers to start, but they never did. The air never felt heavy and thick so I should have known that I wouldn't be actually running in the rain. I started out a little quick, but backed off since I want to keep the pace comfortable. I think I pushed it too much last week and I don't need any injuries at this point. With about a 1/2 mile left I felt a little tired, but I quickly forgot about it since I was concentrating on getting up the hill. At this point, I am happy with my progress and a twenty mile week has to just around the corner. Time to look up exactly when that half-marathon is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home